Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Above All

Hello there my friends! I apologize for not staying up to date with my blogging...I really will try harder with that. I've been super busy lately with projects, and plan to share them with you soon As you know, sewing isn't the only thing I've been doing, I'm also working on design projects (contracting remodels also). It has been a BLAST! It's so much fun to get rid of everything old and replace it with new! I've got a few pictures I will share once they are finished of before and after so you can see. Just a little update on where I've been, but I wanted to share this with you:

Early this morning as I was driving to a job site way out in the Boondocks, I saw so many amazing sights...the sun coming up through the thick fog, a bunny, several deer (including a spotted fawn and young bucks in velvet), a fox and even a road runner. Where we live, it's not uncommon to see any of these things (just usually not all in one trip). I was in such awe and in my head popped Michael W. Smith's song "Above All", and then wouldn't you know it was the next song on the radio. I believe God has a sense of humor...and likes to share it with us at times! I really listened to the lyrics:

Verse 1
Above all powers
Above all kings
Above all nature
And all created things
Above all wisdom
And all the ways of man
You were here
Before the world began

Verse 2
Above all kingdoms
Above all thrones
Above all wonders
The world has ever known
Above all wealth
And treasures of the earth
There's no way to measure
What You're worth

CHORUS
Crucified
Laid behind a stone
You lived to die
Rejected and alone
Like a rose
Trampled on the ground
You took the fall
And thought of me
Above all

Our God was here before all of this...and He is above all of this...above all nature and all created things. It just really made me think...there is no way to measure what God is worth....more than anything and everything! I sure am one blessed lady to have Him as my God, He is my Father...He loves EVEN ME!!!  He loves us so much He shares these small blessings with us, and shows Himself to us daily, but we just have to look. No matter how busy you get, don't forget to notice the little things...it could be God showing you His creations and bringing a song to your mind and then it playing on the radio. I'm rambling now...but, it's the little things (don't miss them being wrapped up in the big things)! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment