|My new lunch bag!|
First, you need your material (the amounts depend on the size you want to make):
- Outer fabric (2 fat quarters or a 1/2 yard)
- Liner fabric (2 fat quarters or a 1/2 yard)
- Interfacing (1/2 yard)
- Ribbon for handles (1 yard)
- Basic sewing notions
|Fabric I selected.|
- 2 of each fabric (front and back) - 10"x10"
- 2 of each fabric (sides) - 10" x 7"
- 1 of each fabric (bottom) - 10" x 7"
|Pieces cut to size.|
|All side pieces of lining sewn to bottom of lining.|
|Sewing sides together with 1/4" seam.|
|Sewing the sides together.|
|Completed outer fabric and lining.|
|Lining, handles and outer fabric pinned together.|
|Completed lunch bag.|