Friday, June 29, 2012

Lil Football Fan

A friend of mine, whose husband is a coach at Athens, sent me a few pictures and asked if I could come up with an outfit for her little girl to wear for their family picture for the football program. I was excited and couldn't wait to start! There are so many cute things out there...but I narrowed it down. I found some fabric that would be perfect (maroon and white) and decided on the pillow case dress. Here is what I came up with:


Here are some close ups:

They are the Athens Hornets.

Aren't these adorable?
Just one more picture:


Thanks Kristin for letting me make this for Reagan...I can't wait to see a picture of her in it! Any one else need a custom football outfit? Now's the perfect time to order to have it ready for Football Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment