Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wedding Weekend Getaway

This past weekend one of my dear friends got married! Yay! The wedding was in Marble Falls, just outside of Austin, so we went down Friday night and stayed in San Marcos with James and Mara. We really enjoyed getting to catch up with them and spend some time together. We headed out to Marble Falls on Saturday, and just had a great day, spending the day with new and old friends. It was a beautiful wedding and reception and we just couldn't be happier for Matt and Melody! Thanks for letting us share your special day!

Here are a few pictures from the wedding:

Mr. and Mrs. Ferstler

Mattie Boy and I

Mara and James
Mara, me and Abbey - Abbey is the next bride!!

My lil Melbe...isn't she gorgeous?

What can I say...we like to party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment